The Anakypto Forum            

Look up! Our redemption is drawing near...

  .  

.

.


Homework

 

"And what I say to you, I say to all: Watch!"  - Mark 13:37


Anakypto Afterthoughts       http://www.ini-world-report.org/ Independent News International       Karen's Daily News Menu Karen's News       worldview icon World View in 5 Minutes

 

Who Is the Holy Spirit and How Can We Know Him? — A.W. Tozer — (37-minute audio sermon) By neglecting the Lordship of the Holy Spirit, the fellowship of the church has degenerated into a social fellowship with a mild religious flavor.

Three Dangers of Dividing People By Generation — Trevin Wax — Generational blind spots keep us groping around in the darkness of our present moment. The young miss out on the wisdom available to them in the past, and the old miss out on the youthful passion that would prevent them from falling into mere maintenance mode.

Is Russia About To Invade Ukraine? — Michael Snyder — In recent weeks, tens of thousands of Russian soldiers have been massing at eight staging areas along Russia’s border with Ukraine, and some Pentagon officials believe that this could represent preparations for a full-scale invasion.

Planning for Retirement? — C.S. Lovett — Most Christians are more interested in family, fun, and earthly comforts than in competing for a place near Jesus.

Another, Altogether — Miles J. Stanford — Seeing the blackness of my heart provides the perfect backdrop for the bright and shining glory of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Why America’s ‘nones’ left religion behind — Michael Lipka — About half of current religious “nones” who were raised in a religion indicate that a lack of belief led them to move away from religion. One-in-five express an opposition to organized religion in general.

Three Barriers To Effective Disciplemaking (And How To Overcome Them) — Francis Chan, Jeff Vanderstelt & Caesar Kalinowski — 17-minute video explaining how to harness the normal rhythms of everyday life to live out effective discipleship.

Seven Suggestions When God is Silent — Ron Edmondson — What do we do during the spiritually dry periods of life when we don’t hear clearly the voice of God?

Connecting People to Calling — Greg Ayers — “Only 20 percent of the Christian community has a sense of what God wants them to do with their lives. Can you imagine a world in which the other 80 percent of believers knew their callings and pursued them?”

Is Fidelity to God the Enemy of Unity Among the Saints? — W.C. Ketcherside — We are divided because of a philosophy which confuses division with fidelity to God.  It is now time for us to renounce our childish and immature traditionalism and grow up in Christ Jesus.

Russia On the Move — Brian Roberts — The Russian army has amassed 40,000 troops on the border with Ukraine.  This is very significant; we might be on the precipice of something major.

The Canary Is On Life Support — Weekly video update by John Haller — It is clear that our Prophecy Update Canary is in intensive care as the world continues to crumble around us.  Dangerous levels of apostasy are wafting through the air, including the continuing promotion of Islam as an equally valid alternative to the Christian faith, BY ALLEGED EVANGELICAL LEADERS. (72-minute video)

Draw a Little Circle — Steve Coerper — Here's an action plan for identifying the world where you have been sent, and then effectively reaching that world for Christ.

 

Contact       Home       Trip to Truth


FOR EXTRA ENRICHMENT:

Anakypto Forum Archive - 2016 — Links to audio programs and homework assignments from The Anakypto Forum on Soundcloud from July through August 2016.

"Be Ye Ready" Is No Joking Matter — Many people are not taking it seriously. They talk about it but they are not taking it seriously, and many, many are going to be left behind. They are not ready, and the age of grace is about to end.

Hell's Best-Kept Secret — Why do over 80% of those making a decision for Christ fall away from the faith?  What is the principle that Spurgeon, Wesley, Whitefield, etc., used to reach the lost?  Why has the Church neglected it?

How Great Is Our God — The heavens declare the glory of God.  From Canis Majoris to Laminin, we see concrete evidence of God's power, majesty, and love.

The Neglected Gospel — Tim Chaffey explains why many "gospel" messages are critically incomplete.

180 - The Movie — The murdering of inconvenient children, and our tolerance of it, is the defining sin of our generation.  Any conversion MUST address this evil.  This 33-minute video will rock your world!

Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God — Now God stands ready to pity you; this is a day of mercy.  But when once the day of mercy is past, your most lamentable and dolorous cries and shrieks will be in vain. (audio)

Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional